We got answers!
What are your general guidelines for a great experience?
- Arrive on time! Seating begins 30 minutes before showtime & latecomers may or may not be seated at the house’s discretion.
- Please let us know if you have any concerns about special seating requirements. We are handicap accessible.
- Grab an early drink! Our wonderful downstairs bar area opens 1 hour before showtime, so grab some popcorn and a bever.
- Everyone gets to choose a specific seat using our online ticketing system.
- We accept walk-in ticket sales at the door (cash or check) pending availability.
- We unfortunately do not hold tickets without payment and unclaimed seats are subject to resale, so make sure you’ve purchased your tickets.
How do I purchase a season pass?
Do you have Gift Certificates?
What if I misplace my tickets?
We use an online ticketing system. You can always show us your e-ticket on your smartphone or one of our courteous staff can look you up by name.
What if I'm unable to attend a show?
As long as it’s not a Preview Performance, just switch your dates online by 5 pm the day before your show to reschedule. No charge for Pass holders! Over-the-phone changes are $2/ticket and exchanges our of our Preview Performances have an upgrade cost.
You can always give them to a friend (or 4!).
I'm thirsty. Can I imbibe?
Definitely. Our bar is open 1 hour prior to performances, so grab a bite and a drink and bring it upstairs for the show. Just try not to spill!
Where can I park?
There are several areas to park nearby. Find your favorite one by planning your visit!
Is the theatre handicap accessible?
Yes, both the UpStage and Downstage theaters are handicap accessible.
UpStage has spots in the front row on stage level (Row A). DownStage has a spot in the top or entrance level (Row G).
What's with the fees?
Our incredible staff keeps 2nd Story operating each and every day and we think they’re worth it, don’t you? 🙂
Is the show appropriate for my child?
We can’t make that decision. We suggest checking out each play individually online or at your local library!