We count on your support.

Help us grow!

Did you know that 2nd Story Theatre is a not-for-profit charitable organization with a federal tax-exempt number that allows you to give a tax-deductible gift?

While 85% of our budget is covered by ticket sales, the remaining 15% must be raised through grants and individual contributions.

Click here to make your one-time or recurring donation online.

We count on your support. And we thank you for your kindness.

Onward and upward.


“When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” ― Maya Angelou



Donate

AmazonSmile 2nd Story

logo-goodshop14-2

Enter your favorite retailers through the Goodshop.com shopping portal and each time you make a purchase, Goodshop will donate money to our threatre!

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!